The Day After (Super Bowl and Us 3)

The Day After (Super Bowl and Us Three, the sequel)

Monday morning. One eye open. Did that really happen? Before I could think over the events of Saturday night into Sunday morning and the happy day after, there she was: hot breath on my ear. "I got laid a bunch of times this weekend".

Me: "So did I."

"Not as many times as I did".

Jesus she was suddenly on fire.

Me: "Did you remember that you and I did it first, on Saturday morning?"

The memory surfaces and then shows up on her face as she does the math."Oh my God..."

She muses. "You've got to go to work.. I, on the other hand, will be hanging out with Rick all day."

Rick, our guest and her new lover from Saturday night/Sunday morning, was sound asleep upstairs and now wasn't leaving town until Wednesday. She had a city and work campus tour planned with him.

"I wanna ask you something. And I will respect your wishes if you say no. But you've given me a pass with this guy, and I think I want to fuck him alone sometime in the next few days."

I thought about it. Heart pounding, and getting hard. Fifteen years of monogamy and now the ice is broken.

I did instigate this whole thing and in some ways I didn't want to hold her back.

Me: "I have two conditions. First, you tell me about it. In detail. Not right away; maybe in a week, maybe in a month."

" I could have him tell you about it as a preview before he leaves."

Now it was my turn to say oh my God. I could not have been more turned on. Like I've told you, I was touched by the homoerotic moments the other night and I couldn't believe I was finding these things in myself. I also couldn't believe what a voyeur I have become after stepping outside for those few minutes and watching through the back doors.

Donna: "You know they say sperm lives for 48 hours inside a woman. That makes you both alive inside me right now."

"You do know I do have to go to work, "I said. Trying to be nonchalant as if I routinely take my wife and mother of my children to bed with the ultimate sex toy: another person.

"I might be saving myself anyway." She wiggled a little under the covers.

Again, my thumping heart.

"OK, I'm getting out of here and I'm 'letting the chips fall'. I will see you tonight."

"Didn't you say two conditions?" She was hotter than ever lying in the bed.

"Yes. We have another go with you together before he leaves."

She throws a pillow at me as I head into the closet to get ready for work. No answer; no conclusion. Mine to ponder for the day.

100 times during the day I almost call to snoop. But I resisted.

Monday night.

I come home and we have a nice dinner out at one of the meeting's event parties. We have drinks, she has not let me in on whether there is a secret and neither does he. They act like there's propriety between them but keep it on the down-low. And they wouldn't be hiding that part from me, anyway. After, it was late and Donna and I fell fast asleep without making love. Which, in retrospect was a great way for me not to taste whether anything had happened during the day. I force myself not to ask.

Tuesday morning.

I wake up to find her already out of bed and in the kitchen, having coffee with Rick. She kisses me briefly on the lips and then heads back to the bedroom to get out of her flannel sleep shirt and into clothes for the day.

Rick: "seems like if you are still in we're going again tonight". A sly grin. Mystery revealed.

Me: "That means you have a story to tell me."

Rick: "I guess I do". And then, slowly and quietly, at my kitchen table over coffee, he recanted the afternoon before, when he took my sexed up, still sore wife and had a long and delightful session in her office during their tour. Her office is in a new building that nobody's moved into just yet. There wasn't much held back in that session, and he told it, of course, from a man's standpoint so I could feel what he felt, smell what he smelled. The first night she had asked him to squirt his come in her mouth, and he never got around to it. This time, he did that first. And then they fucked each other.

It was, indeed, a day I left open for her and for Rick to go for it and have the unadulterated one-on-one experience. I had consented. And now, tonight would be a reprise of Saturday night, only with even more passion and another level to ascend.

I couldn't be more excited.

This time, there was more time and it was earlier in the evening. We were not so exhausted.

I can't even begin to describe it all, but I will tell you there was more of everything. There was uninhibited, face on pussy action with all that mixed sperm. She also came a little harder; less tentative now with familiarity. Again, his dick was in, or really on, her mouth much of time that I was in her, only this time I was able to last a little longer while seeing this.

Rick and I both came twice that night, him first. I sat behind him while he got her from behind and I held his balls in the palm of my hand, with my fingertips against Donna's clit, making her come at the moment I could feel him pulse into her. Then I turned her over and bathed in the slippery wetness. She and I came together, husband and wife. Then, Rick again (age 29!) with her on top, while I went outside, watching through the glass doors where I could see the whole length of his impressive dick and her sliding up and down on it, only this time it was faster because she was controlling the motion. When he came he slid out of her but stayed underneath and I finished her from behind while she straddled him, me wondering how those people get both dicks inside a woman, because that seemed impossible. He kept a hand on her clit and I could feel his fingertips on my dick—he was less inhibited that I had been on Saturday in that position.

As you might imagine, we could not stop smiling the next morning. Rick went back to Chicago; I got a blow job later in the day because Donna was just way too sore. And then I waited for her side of the story to come.... to be told with me inside her."

https://lewebpedagogique.com/kupivewu/kupivewu/

https://www.allmyfaves.com/wosafuwi

http://site-2759837-5657-5910.mystrikingly.com/

https://miduqoxi.no.comunidades.net/

https://seesaawiki.jp/xonoxovu/d/%a5%c8%a5%c3%a5%d7%a5%da%a1%bc%a5%b8

https://onlyfans.com/u50738154

https://www.todoandroid.es/forums/usuarios/bukevali/

https://www.greekfoot.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=53&jfile=index.php&action=profile;u=7993221

https://g6hentai.com/forums/member.php?207341-vawogadu

https://wizaz.pl/forum/member.php?u=2746196

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Paradise island Pt. 02

My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 05

His Shapeshifting Girlfriend